Saturday, September 29, 2007
I know, this sounds scary. You are a junior at work but yet you need to be bold? Yes, be bold? Being bold means being able to face your fears. You are new and there are a lot of things that are new to you. You quite naturally fear some of the processes. Sometimes, you may even feel intimidated by some colleagues. In such instances, you need to be bold. There is nothing to fear as long as you know your working attitude is a positive one. This also means you are willing to fail and learn from failure. When you accept this work behavior you are willing to take risks and willing to do new things. Someone who is courageous enough to try new things, willing to fail and learn from failure will catch the boss’s attention.
Posted by dwonder at 10:48 AM
- Work Behavior that Keeps Your Boss Happy, and Make...
- Do You Have The Right Stuff To Start A Business?
- Fully Commit
- Be a "Type D”
- Get The Business Knowledge You Need
- What aspects of the business are you qualified or ...
- INTERNATIONAL JOB LISTING
- HOW TO NEGOTIATE YOUR SALARY
- When to talk salary It's better not to be the ...
- The Basic Rule of Job Searching If there is one ...
- WORK ETHIC is a set of values based on the moral v...
- Reckitt Benckiser is recruiting for a Commercial ...
- ▼ September (17)