Tuesday, September 18, 2007
Get The Business Knowledge You Need
Many people have tried to start their own businesses without bothering to acquire the business knowledge they need to make their business a success - and their businesses have failed. To start a business, you have to be knowledgeable about many different aspects of business and have many different skills… or at least have done the research to find and hire the people who have the skills you lack. If you aren’t knowledgeable enough about accounting to keep your own books, for instance, you’re going to need to hire a bookkeeper and/or an accountant. If your business is Internet-based, you’d be wise to hire a company to design your web site and handle the back end, unless you personally are an expert in site development. When you’re creating your business plan, one of your first steps needs to be a frank assessment of your skills and expertise.
Posted by dwonder at 9:18 PM
- Work Behavior that Keeps Your Boss Happy, and Make...
- Do You Have The Right Stuff To Start A Business?
- Fully Commit
- Be a "Type D”
- Get The Business Knowledge You Need
- What aspects of the business are you qualified or ...
- INTERNATIONAL JOB LISTING
- HOW TO NEGOTIATE YOUR SALARY
- When to talk salary It's better not to be the ...
- The Basic Rule of Job Searching If there is one ...
- WORK ETHIC is a set of values based on the moral v...
- Reckitt Benckiser is recruiting for a Commercial ...
- ▼ September (17)