Sunday, September 9, 2007
WORK ETHIC is a set of values based on the moral virtues of hard work and diligence. It is also a belief in moral benefit of work and its ability to enhance character. A work ethic may include being reliable, having initiative or maintaining social skills. Workers exhibiting a good work ethic in theory (and ideally in practice)are usually selected for better positions, more responsibility and ultimately promotion. Workers who fail to exhibit a good work ethic may be regarded as failing to provide fair value for the wage the employer is paying them and should not be promoted or placed in positions of greater responsibility. One central concept that forms part of the basis of the conservative economic theory of western capitalism is that workers who work hard and play by the rules will be rewarded (eventually) and will move ahead, and that those who do not should be allowed to enjoy the fruits of their own poor performance. So while looking for a job remember that having the right attitude (WORK ETHIC)when you get the job can earn you more that just your salary but a quick rise to the top.
Posted by dwonder at 12:05 PM
- Work Behavior that Keeps Your Boss Happy, and Make...
- Do You Have The Right Stuff To Start A Business?
- Fully Commit
- Be a "Type D”
- Get The Business Knowledge You Need
- What aspects of the business are you qualified or ...
- INTERNATIONAL JOB LISTING
- HOW TO NEGOTIATE YOUR SALARY
- When to talk salary It's better not to be the ...
- The Basic Rule of Job Searching If there is one ...
- WORK ETHIC is a set of values based on the moral v...
- Reckitt Benckiser is recruiting for a Commercial ...
- ▼ September (17)