Saturday, September 29, 2007
If your personality is quite naturally a calm one, this work behavior is easy. If you have a tendency to panic or you have the tendency to be temperamental then you need to work harder. Be calm and composed at all times regardless of the work challenges in front of you. Remember if something tough is for you to tackle, create a plan to solve it. Everything else short of solid action will be inefficient use of your energy. Your bosses want someone who can help to clean the mess. You shouldn’t be part of the mess. Remain calm and composed at all times. This behavior will have your boss take a second look at you. Soon you will become someone he can depend on
Posted by dwonder at 10:46 AM
- Work Behavior that Keeps Your Boss Happy, and Make...
- Do You Have The Right Stuff To Start A Business?
- Fully Commit
- Be a "Type D”
- Get The Business Knowledge You Need
- What aspects of the business are you qualified or ...
- INTERNATIONAL JOB LISTING
- HOW TO NEGOTIATE YOUR SALARY
- When to talk salary It's better not to be the ...
- The Basic Rule of Job Searching If there is one ...
- WORK ETHIC is a set of values based on the moral v...
- Reckitt Benckiser is recruiting for a Commercial ...
- ▼ September (17)