Monday, September 3, 2007
Reckitt Benckiser is recruiting for a Commercial Finance Controller RECKITT BENCKISER is recruiting for a Dynamic and Energetic Commercial Finance Controller to further strengthen its Finance team. This is a senior management grade position and would report to the Finance Director. The ideal candidate should be: A Chartered Accountant with at least 5 years of relevant experience in a renowned multinational company. Candidates from FMCG background would be preferred. If you are the right candidate and are interested in an exciting career with excellent growth prospects, send your application with a detailed resume including a daytime telephone contact number and email address to: firstname.lastname@example.org Deadline for this application closes by Sept 11, 2007
Posted by dwonder at 4:33 PM
- Work Behavior that Keeps Your Boss Happy, and Make...
- Do You Have The Right Stuff To Start A Business?
- Fully Commit
- Be a "Type D”
- Get The Business Knowledge You Need
- What aspects of the business are you qualified or ...
- INTERNATIONAL JOB LISTING
- HOW TO NEGOTIATE YOUR SALARY
- When to talk salary It's better not to be the ...
- The Basic Rule of Job Searching If there is one ...
- WORK ETHIC is a set of values based on the moral v...
- Reckitt Benckiser is recruiting for a Commercial ...
- ▼ September (17)